I'm Going To Disney World!!! CEP

So...
I have some news...

I'M GOING TO BE SPENDING MY ENTIRE SUMMER IN WALT DISNEY WORLD FLORIDA!!!

WHATTTTT?!?!?!?!??!?!?

I've been lucky enough to have been accepted onto the Cultural Exchange Programme which means I will be spending a full two months working, playing and living in Disney World!!

It hasn't quite hit me yet. It all still seems unreal but I'm hoping I can use my blog as a way to document my journey and I am incredibly excited!

Although I have been to Disneyland Paris multiple times, I've only ever been to Disney World once and I was told to make a note of it because chances are it was a "once in a life time trip".
Well, look at me now!! I'm going back!
I can't wait to make new memories with Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Goofy along with all the princesses and I'm also super excited to spend my entire summer in the actual sun (rather than dull old England).

I know it is a little while off yet... but on the run up to going, I intend on doing some posts on the application process, interviews and preparation for the trip.

If you know what I'm like I am the biggest Disney nut and being able to continue being a cast member at the most magical place in the world is just so surreal to me.

Honestly, I can't wait to take you along on this journey with me.

See ya real soon,

Amy  x

2012- Princess Amy x

Comments

  1. Wow that’s amazing! I love Disney. Hope you have a fabulous time and can’t wait to follow your journey.

    L J x

    http://www.ljeliz.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts