It's From Where?!
Hello, its me again!
I'm on my third post this week! GO ME!
This post is a little different to what I'm used to as I never thought I'd try a fashion post/blog but here I am, trying it out.
I never thought it made sense for me to do a style post as my personal style is so varied, I go from minimalist vibes to crazy mixed prints daily and I can barely keep up with what I like myself never mind what other people think but I guess the odd outfit post and key things I'm loving wouldn't go a miss.
The aim of this post is to show you that you really don't have to spend much to dress well. How surprised would you be if I told you the two key pieces to this outfit are in fact from charity shops? I literally couldn't believe my luck!
Being a student and living in London, I'm always looking for a bargain when it comes to fashion but due to pure laziness it usually starts with me looking through a sale, getting frustrated at rummaging and finding myself in good old Primarni buying something in my price range which honestly, looks it and is awful quality.
With recently moving close to some charity shops, I thought I'd have a snoop and was AMAZED at some of the bargains I found! I'm going to challenge myself to a monthly second hand outfit to prove that spending the amount I usually do is unnecessary while also giving to great causes!
In the outfit I'm wearing here, nothing was its original price apart from the jewellery and shoes and even they were bargains!
See prices below;
Necklace- Primark, £1
Bralette- Primark, £6
Shirt- Cancer Research (Originally Zara), £4
Jeans- H&M outlet, £6
Bag- Oxfam (Originally ALDO), £6
Shoes- Primark, £12
I wore this outfit to lunch with a friend, but I feel like it would be a great transitional look from day to night and could definitely become more casual if paired with some flats rather than the strappy heels I opted for this day!
Have you ever gotten an amazing bargain from a second hand store? I'd love to see!
Thank you for reading!
Lots of love,
Amy x



Comments
Post a Comment