Autumnal Haze
Hi there,
For some reason, I actually got quite a little notice for my last fashion post which came as a bit of a shock to me.
Even though I am a fashion student, I tend to think my style is kinda basic. Theres not too much going on and I genuinely believe that you couldn't walk into a shop and say "That is SO Amy", but apparently you can.
I took these pics with my friend Aaron in Green Park, London literally just for our instas... saddos right? But we had so many pictures and such a laugh taking them I thought I'd share a few in a little fashiony blog post for you.
The outfit I'm wearing is so simple, just a plain cream tee from Zara, the H&M jeans I wore in my last post and my new Adidas All Stars.
As I'm sure you'd agree the Jacket absolutely steals the show and you wouldn't believe the price it was. £25.99!!! I know SUCH a steal right?! Zara have absolutely killed me with it!
I genuinely don't think I've ever been so in love with a piece of clothing in my life!
I finished this look off with a pair of primarni hoops and some cute little space buns and it all felt super cute!!
Thank you for reading.. this one wasn't as chatty as my usual ones but maybe you prefer that?
Lots of love,
Amy x







Comments
Post a Comment