Lets Talk Disney

Hey there,
I thought that its only relevant to me to address my love of disney on here in a post or else I'm doing something wayyyy wrong! Again.. it has been a while since I've posted but life is busy and it's not like I have anyone religiously reading my posts waiting for the next.
In high school I was that dorky girl that had a minnie mouse bag all the way through. Yep, even in my final year I had a bag with Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Pluto all wearing geek glasses to get me through my GCSE's and I FRICKEN LOVED IT!!

Now, at the age of 20, I genuinely believe I own more disney items than I did when I was 4 and its a little bit of a problem! But they keep making so may beautiful grown up things its hard not to buy!! I mean have you seen the Cath Kidston Peter Pan range? I limited myself to buying just a notebook but it is safe to say I WANT IT ALL!!!!
Another current obsession of mine is the Primark disney range!! They are doing amazingly with their Disney merch there really is something for everyone and it is super affordable too! (Unless, like me you buy it all... tends to add up a lil bit then whoops)
I have a thing about my Pandora, I don't buy any of the Charms myself.. most of them are from my best friend. The chip charm is actually by Chamilia but it fits perfectly on my Pandora and I absolutely love it.
It's weird being a grown up Disney fan, I remember in school someone claimed I only "loved" Disney for attention. Like whatttttt??? Why would I invest so much time (and money) into something for attention. I genuinely enjoy watching the films and understanding the things I'd never have understood as a child. The feeling of happiness and magic when you walk down Main St, U.S.A in disneyland. The excitement when you meet Minnie Mouse for the first time. The absolute joy of getting cosy in Disney PJ's, with hot chocolate in a Disney mug with a Disney plush and a Disney film in the background... I'm getting carried away!
I will 100% admit that my obsession has gone a little through the roof since I started working for Disney but I'm surrounded by like minded people and it's great!!
At the end of the day, people need to realise Disney isn't only for kids! It is literally for everyone!!
Lots of love,
Amy x



Comments
Post a Comment