NAILED IT!!




If you're like me, you'll know there's no feeling quite like a fresh set of nails.

Every time I walk into the salon I joke with my nail tech that I'm ready for my therapy session then we'll get super excited about designs and then fall into an actual therapy session.
For someone who works so much (both uni and actual work) I find it so hard to stay social and see or speak to my friends on a regular basis. I'd argue that sometimes I see my nail tech more than what I do my actual friends and it's so nice to have someone always have an idea of what you're up to and not having to give a full back log of whats going on.


I have to admit I am a little bit of a nightmare with my nails and I definitely leave it way too long in-between appointments then book last minute but Jennie (my nail tech) always manages to sort me out and I always leave feeling FABULOUS. I definitely don't give her enough credit!!

My favourite part about having my nails done is probably all the research before. My style is usually saving a bunch of pictures that I love into a folder on my phone and then taking them to Jennie saying "this is the kinda vibe I'm going for" and then letting her go crazy and create something completely unique on my little hands!

Becoming a student again, I stopped getting a lot of my regular beauty treatments (brows and lashes) and for a while I stopped with my nails but I feel like I look at my hands all the time and just LOVE when they're pretty so I'm probably never going to stop!!

Thank you for reading, and thank you to my wonderful nail tech Jennie

Lots of Love,

Amy x


Comments

Popular Posts