WILL I EVER GET OVER DISNEYWORLD?


If you've ever stepped foot in a Disney park you know the moment you leave that you already have to go back someday, you talk about it for a few days and then you get on with your life until your next trip.
If you've ever worked in a Disney park you may know the moment you leave for the last time, after your final shift, that a piece of your heart is now stuck there forever and you may never feel happiness again until you're back.
Dramatic but true.
Walt Disney World has my heart.
It liked the look of it back in 2012 during my first trip but it officially stole it and hid it in a safe place during my Cultural Exchange programme back in 2018.
A lot of people ask me "Did working there ruin the magic" and of course my answer is always NO!! I'd even go as far as to say it made it a million times more magical because I have now seen and experienced the amount of work and effort that goes into ensuring each guest that walks through those gates has the most amazing time.
Living in England, I am lucky that I am just across the pond from Disneyland Paris. I went twice last year out of sheer desperation of a bit of Disney back in my life. I love Disneyland, I always have and always will but the reason I now go is to fill that little bit of my heart that I left in Florida, yet Paris leaves me longing for Epcot and Fantasmic even more.
If you've ever taken part of the Cultural Exchange Programme at Disney World or if you've ever been on the International College Programme, PLEASE tell me you feel the same!!
Thank you for reading,
Lots of Love,
Amy x


Comments
Post a Comment