July Round Up

Hey there,

We're on the 4th August and it has just hit me how quickly July came and went. Who knew one month could be so eventful?

I thought I'd do a little round up of my month as I did so many exciting things that I'd love to share. I'm probably going to be pretty brief with one or two things as I have so much to talk about they're definitely going to get their own post.

Lets start with the end of June shall we. I was incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to see the one, the only ADELE! I haven't a clue how I managed to get tickets, we may have been on the back row (quite literally, the furthest back you could possibly be in Wembley stadium), but up to this date, there is a chance that I could have been at Adeles last ever concert due to her falling sick and shying away from the limelight for a while.
I have to say, if I saw Adele when she was ill and was absolutely speechless over how amazing she was, I can't even begin to wonder how amazing she'd be in full health! It genuinely just felt like I was listening to her CD but she was in front of me. Absolutely outstanding!

Beginning of July brought my boyfriend to London (yes, he is my boyfriend!) JUSTIN BIEBER!!! He was performing amongst other acts at the British Summer Time festival at Hyde Park. Although there were plenty of other acts performing on that day, Justin really stole the show again. I'm lucky enough to have seen him 4 times now and this time just like every other, he stole my heart. Unfortunately, just like Adele, Justin was a little ill when he performed suffering with a little cold. Personally, I couldn't tell but I was in an absolute daze of a dream over him. I've heard others say he performed awfully but I can't help but think that is unfair due to him still putting 100% into the show and admitting he was unwell.


During this month I got my grade for my second year and although it doesn't count to my final degree, I'm super proud of myself for achieving a 2:1! I feel like I've come a long way over these past few months and I'm absolutely over the moon about it.
I also got a job with Disney which I am sooooo over the moon about! Being a genuine Disney lover I couldn't imagine anything more perfect for me. I'm really enjoying it so far!

I also moved into a new flat and went to see a few shows but I feel that moving flat was a BIG deal and that the shows were so good that they deserve their own post each. So thats something you can definitely look forward to.

Thank you for reading, I hope you've enjoyed my little July round up. Is there anything you got up to in July that was cool?
Now time to enjoy August!!

Amy x

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" -Walt Disney

Comments

Popular Posts