Third Time Lucky?!
Hello everyone... or anyone,
It's been a while, I know.
My excuses for deleting, restarting and then not keeping up with my blog are absolutely pathetic and I'm ashamed that I let my head get the better of me.
I went through a phase of wanting the perfect blog, kind of like a lot of the blogs I read. You know the type, marble backgrounds, the copper/rose gold elements and maybe a nice hand holding some pretty flowers. The thing is, I absolutely LOVE that whole aesthetic and in all honesty it is something I aspire to be. But I am not that person.
When I just worded that I wrote "But unfortunately, I am not that person.", its not unfortunate at all. When I tried to be that person my blog looked far too try hard and the things I wrote about were generally things I couldn't give two plonkers about therefor leaving my blog being nothing related to me in the slightest and something I couldn't be passionate or proud of.
Here is where we're going to see a change.
This is my blog.
I write it for me.
I do hope others read and enjoy what I write about but for this to work it needs to be an outlet for me to write about absolutely whatever I want. Wether that be the new shoes I just bought on sale, a recent trip, mental health problems or a song I am loving. If I want to share it I will. Kinda like how I run my instagram, no overall theme just post whatever I'm feeling that day.
It has taken me a while to be comfortable writing my blog again but my friends AbbeyHearts and PinkTeegan have inspired me and given me the confidence to restart just by running their own blogs. (They're both completely different to one another and me but please check them out, they both post cool stuff!)
Theres going to be quite a few changes around here so please bare with me as I try to figure out my overall theme colours etc. we might be a little messy for a while but I hope you stay with me, give me a cheeky follow and join me on my blog.
Third time lucky right?
Amy x
"See that line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me"- Moana



Its okay to go through phases with your blog and you should do it how you want, its your blog so just be you! I tend to do blog posts randomly depending on how I feel, sometimes an outfit post other times just whats on my mind! Keep it up :) x
ReplyDeleteS x
SHELISES WORLD
I totally agree! I think I just over thought it all, took my own thoughts to heart and stupidly deleted everything I had worked on so far! I've made a promise to myself not to do this again because I really admit it! Thank you for the advice xxx
Delete